1. Nebulizer type: Glass and PFA nebulizer.
2. Spray Chamber type: Glass and PFA spray chamber.
3. Maximum sample holding capacity of auto-sampler: 180.
4. Max TDS tolerance : > 25%
5. Minimum mass (within the mass range) of quadrupole in amu: 2
6. Maximum mass (within the mass range) of quadrupole in amu: 285
7. Minimum scan speed (amu/sec): 5000 amu/sec
8. Resolution (amu): 0.3
9. In-built or optional gas channels: 3
10. Gas channel for reactive inert and reactive gases: He, NH3, O2, CH4
11. Reaction Mode: Mass Shift
12. Type of Ion Detector: Electron multiplier
13. Sensitivity(mcps/ppm) Be(9): 6
14. Sensitivity(mcps/ppm) In(115): 100
15. Sensitivity(mcps/ppm) U(238): 80
16. Oxide ratio (%) CeO+/Ce+: =<3
17. Doubly Charged Ratio (%) Ce++/Ce: <3
18. Background (CPS) measured at mass 220: =<1
1. Minimum sample processing capacity in one batch: 15
2. Rated power of Microwave digestion system: 1500 Watt
3. Maximum operating temperature attained by microwave digestion system: 250oC
4. Maximum operating pressure attained by microwave digestion system: 40 bar
1. Analysis of flowing elements are possible in ppm and ppb concentration range.
(Elements: Ag, Al, Au, Sb, As, B, Ba, Bi, Bo, Cd, Ca, Co, Cr, Cu, Fe, Ga, Ge, Hg, In, K, Li, Mg, Mn, Mo, Na, Ni, Pb, Rb, Sc, Se, Sr, Sn, Tb, Ti, V, Y, Zn)
2. Solid sample quantity: more than 0.5 grams
3. Liquid sample quantity: more than 2 ml
4. Rare earth elements and radioactive elements cannot be analysed
5. Pre-digested/prepared samples should not contain suspended particles
6. For interference free analysis, the samples must be digested with suprapure/trace-element grade acids
|Details||NITK||External-Academic Institute||External-Industry||External-R&D Institute|
|Standardization (Per element/sample)||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 1500/-|
|Measurement (Subsequent sample per element)||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 400/-|
|Sample preparation (per sample)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 2500/-|
*GST(18%) extra. Above charges are for providing raw data.