Users affiliated to education institutes, including universities come under this category. Govt affiliated research labs having a MoU with NITK also come under this group.
1. Slot booking form available under the BOOK SLOT tab. Please note each machine has it’s own slot booking form.
2. Fill up the form with the details and submit along with the Request letter. Request letter should be forwarded/ recommended by the section head or institutional head.
3. Scanned copies of the request letter along with slot form should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Samples of hazardous, poisonous and biological nature should be explicitly stated.
4. An email communication will be sent for the slot date/time allotment booking. Only allotted users will be sent email. Users are requested to send the samples in time (for some facilities, samples need to be sent in advance). Once booked, last minute cancellation is strictly forbidden.
5. Data and samples will be given after the payment. For details of costs for different tests, it is suggested to look into the respective facilities.
6. If the user wants to visit the CRF during analysis, it is suggested that they should come with his ID card/Aadhar card and the email confirmation for identification purpose.
7. The users are required to follow the instructions related to machine safety, sample preparation guidelines applicable to particular machines, etc. For CRF staff, keeping machine intact is equally important as the analyses of samples.
8. All the users are requested to cooperate with the CRF staff. In the event of any serious grievance users can to mail to CRF Chairman, giving full details.
9. Sample preparation is not covered in machine charges. It is the responsibility of the user to prepare samples and get into CRF at correct time. If slot is given and user is not able to use the slot due to sample is not ready or prepared badly, CRF will not be responsible.
10. For a few facilities, sample preparation tools are available at CRF. These costs will be separate.
11. There will be additional GST charges. The GST value will be as per the prevailing rules.
12. No unfair means are entertained at CRF. If done, please bring it to the notice of the Chairman-CRF.
13. If any facility is booked and analysis is could not be done, beyond the limits of CRF personal, CRF cannot be held responsible in any way.